The aim is
a long-term cooperation
Our procurement department handles multiple types of purchases. It includes entering agreements for commodities and commercial products and covering indirect purchases such as electricity, gas, flights, office supplies, etc.
We want to enter long-term cooperation with suppliers who can offer competitive prices, a high level of servicing and quality, and timeliness in delivery. Also, we expect that suppliers are willing to resolve any acute challenge that may crop up to make the cooperation run smoothly.
We are aware of the value of good collaboration. That is why we are thorough in the selection of suppliers. To become part of the SKOV supplier portfolio, your company must:
- Demonstrate social accountability and live up to the principles in the UN Global Compact.
- Think long-term and ensure that SKOV maintains or even improves its purchase prices through investments and automation. You also come up with proposals to improve the cost price, quality, or delivery time.
- Focus on and set goals for your performance within servicing, quality, and delivery.
- Be aware that SKOV works globally with clients in the agricultural sector - a sector of irregular sales patterns and changing orders is notorious.
- Revise the contractual basis and agree to enter into an agreement based on the latter.
- Have the willingness and the ability to hold SKOV products in stock to ensure short delivery times and make just-in-time deliveries.
To enter into long-term cooperation with SKOV, you have to accept and sign a contract. SKOV operates with two types of contractual obligations. You might also find the Supplier Handbook of interest. Follow the links below to learn more.
If you are interested in talking to SKOV about the possibility of long-term cooperation, you are welcome to send an email. Please include a presentation of your company and the products you can offer SKOV. A link to your website would also be good, if you have one. We will then process your email as soon as possible.