DA 60-820 roof inlet
For negative and equal pressure systems
DA 60-820 is an air intake that combines high output with low airspeed in the animal zone.
High output is created without using a fan. The output is regulated steplessly via a parallel motion system that ensures a uniform opening of the unit and uniform distribution of the air throughout the house.
When installing an air-in fan, you can use the DA 60-820 for equal-pressure systems.
The DA 60-820 is equipped with a recirculation fan that ensures the required air-jet range, even though the amount of inbound air is reduced.
- Uniform climate - also in wide houses
- Optimal for monoblock houses and questionable houses
- Not sensitive to outside wind conditions
- No draughts in the area occupied by the livestock
- Uniform distribution at 100% stepless regulation