DA 40 equal pressure unit
Air inlet for equal pressure systems
DA 40A equal pressure units with twelve individually adjustable nozzles and air mixers conduct a perfect air distribution in the livestock house. Also in livestock houses that are generally difficult to ventilate due to the house layout.
The air mixer ensures that the cold incoming air is mixed and carried by warm air inside the house.
The air intake unit has a swivel shutter to correct the incoming air volume and optimum system pressure adjustment.
- Uniform climate - also in wide houses
- Optimal for monoblock houses and questionable houses
- Not sensitive to outside wind conditions
- No draughts in the area occupied by the livestock
- Uniform distribution at 100% stepless regulation