DA 1800 ceiling inlet
Supplementary inlet for diffuse ventilation
The DA 1800 ceiling inlet is an efficient, compact, supplementary inlet that directs fresh air into the livestock house during hot periods. The inlet is most often used in connection with Combi-Diffuse ventilation.
During cold periods, the required air volume enters through the diffuse ceiling.
During hot periods with high ventilation requirements, the DA 1800 inlets can be fully opened, directing the air to where the animals are.
- Efficient, extra air inlet for very hot periods
- Inlets close tightly – no draught or false air intake
- Fully insulated – no condensation or ice formation
- Operated by a pull rod – all inlets maintain the adjusted opening degree
- Maintenance-free and long durability