DA 1200 wall inlet
Providing fresh air to your livestock house
The wall inlets provide a uniform climate throughout the house, even with minimum ventilation. The outside air is directed toward the ceiling of the house and mixed with the existing air before it reaches the zone occupied by animals. This method does not cause any draught and thus leads to uniform distribution of animals and, thereby, the same growth conditions for all.
During hot periods, a higher air velocity can provide a cooling effect for the animals.
DA 1200 bricked-in wall inlet is suitable for concrete and brick houses and available for various wall thicknesses. The inlets require no additional support in connection with bricking in or fixing inlets in walls.
- Uniform climate all over the house
- Inlets close tightly – no draught or false air intake
- Fully insulated – no condensation or ice formation
- Operated by a pull rod – all inlets maintain the adjusted opening degree
- Maintenance-free and long durability
Air direction baffle, inlet cover, mesh, light trap, flyscreen