DA 1211/1911 wall inlet
Providing fresh air to your livestock house
The wall inlets provide a good uniform climate all over the house, even at minimum ventilation. The outside air is directed toward the ceiling and mixed with the existing air before it reaches the zone occupied by animals. This method does not cause any draught and thus leads to uniform distribution of animals and thereby the same growth conditions for all.
During hot periods, a higher air velocity can provide a cooling effect for the animals.
The DA 1211 and DA 1911 are well suited for light wall construction buildings as you can mount the inlets on an interior wall with screws through the flange.
- Uniform climate all over the house
- Inlets close tightly – no draught or false air intake
- Fully insulated – no condensation or ice formation
- Operated by a pull rod – all inlets maintain the adjusted opening degree
- Maintenance-free and long durability
Air direction baffle, inlet cover, mesh, light trap, fly screen