Correct control of air direction, volume, and velocity
The LPV system is a classic negative pressure system used for ventilation of poultry production facilities. The system is intended for temperate regions of the world, and it can be adapted to most livestock houses.
In an LPV system, the wall, ceiling, or roof inlets supply fresh air. During cold periods, fresh air is mixed with the housing air before reaching the area occupied by the birds.
During warm periods, the air enters the same way but is sucked into the livestock house at a higher speed. It results in air circulation around the birds, and they are cooled without perceiving the increased air circulation as a draught.
The system automatically adapts ventilation based on the outside temperature, production type, and age of the animals.
- Uniform climate all year round for the birds
- Low energy and heating consumption
- Low running costs, efficient chimneys, fans, and control principles
- Emergency opening system for maximum security
- Easy to install and low maintenance costs